Love is in the air! And since I ♥ my readers so much, I am beginning the “5 Days of Love” series by offering you some free printables! Although this post will not be very long (I mean, how much can you say about Valentine’s Day printables?)…it is packed full of cute wall art that you can print at home. So convenient! You could designate a set of frames for seasonal use and switch them out with themed wall art.
Here are some ideas on how to use these printables:
- Put them in frames and arrange them on a wall, gallery-style (more on how to do a gallery wall in a later post).
- Layer the prints in frames on a shelf.
- Hang them on clipboards.
- Save one as your desktop wallpaper.
- Pin them to a bulletin board.
- If you are giving a small gift, you could use one of the prints as wrapping paper.
- Put one of the prints in a frame and give it as a gift to your significant other.
- Frame and use as a photo prop for save-the-dates, wedding invites, or “just because!”
- Use as filler for a photo book.
Without further ado, here are your free printables!
BE MINE Faux Glitter Printable
Happily Ever After Faux Glitter Printable
XO Hand Drawn Printable
Hello Darling Printable
LOVE STORY Script Printable
Faux Gold and Blush Printable
LOVE Square Printable
Check back for more seasonal printables in future posts! Have a great week. 🙂
Join the squad!
Subscribe to get the latest printables, style tips, and home decor ideas by email!